OK, L came home Friday and then left again on Sunday!! She is like a whirlwind lately. As you know, this is Spring Break and D flew to Florida to see his Grandma--Tutu since he did not get to go with us last year when we all went and L went to Dallas with a friend and her family. L will return on Thursday and D's plane lands on Friday in the evening. I did not get a picture of D going to the airport :( but here are a few of L who did not want to take any because she said she looked terrible, was only dressed for a long drive, no makeup, etc. blah blah blah--and as her mother I took pictures anyway! A couple of these are older, but cute! Baby J loves to be with L and look at all of her gadgets--like her Itouch, telephone, Ipod, etc. I miss her because she has been with her Dad for 2 weeks, but I know she is having fun and will be back soon. D will have a great time! He is staying with THE BEST hostess in the world and will probably be spoiled when he returns.
Podcast Interviews with The Nester, 2026
11 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment