Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Decorating for Spring


Received in the mail today was the current Williams-Sonoma catalog---happy day! This catalog is always good for a few inspirations on decorating for the season. Couple of my favs are the ducks pictured above, daffodil wreath and bird nests. I am trying to figure a way to do these more affordably, so I will be scouring my local shops for items to duplicate the looks. In the meantime, a girl can dream right? It must be fun to receive a book like this and decorate your house out of it, but can you imagine what it would end up costing? Crazy!! So, for now, always fun to look at, great inspiration, but that is all. Counting down, only a few days left before Spring Break!!! While reading the paper today, I saw an ad advertising Third Day in concert, I think I will take L to this, it is on the 26th, tickets are a little pricey, but not toooo bad. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. That concert should be good we are leaving for Austin on Sunday so we won't be back till later in the week.

    ReplyDelete