Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grand Opening!!!!



I could not convince the hubster to go with, but I did attend the Grand Opening of the FSM Michael's!!! This is one of the stores that I frequently shop for crafts, home decorating, etc. In other words, the husband has officially grounded me from spending any more money at this place due to the past expenditures! I love Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Pier One just to name a few. Those stores have been instrumental in our home being decorated for each season and for day to day living. I have to say that while I was impressed with the newness, bright lights and the smell of a brand spanking new place, I was not impressed with the lay out. It seemed like a maze with all of the display racks in the scrap book paper section. I really did not like the class room tables being out in the open and it may be smaller than the previous store. Keep in mind that is just my opinion and will not stop me from going there to shop much to J's dismay!

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't impressed with the layout there or at the new Books A Million.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, it is so much smaller and the isles are so narrow, people bump into you trying to pass--not happy with the change!

    ReplyDelete