Sunday, March 15, 2009

Strike a Pose







The weekend seems to have flown by--it was not very sunny, but the weather was better than last weekend. J and I tried to get several things done and although we did make progress, there still seems to be so much left to do! K was over this weekend and her and I went to Serendipity to drop off baby stuff and some house ware things. K looked around and found a few things she liked and wanted to get. This of course broke her Dad's "wanna be" rule of bring nothing back, but he was not mad. K found a cute summer dress, a brown shirt and cover up and a super cute GAP jacket. All in all, I did come back with far less than I left with and I am sure that the other things will sale and that will make up for the purchases. These pics are of her modeling for me. She wanted me to post that she was wearing my heels so that she could practice what it will be like for her some day as a Mom and Wife. I do not know about you, but I could not wear heels ALL day, but I thought it was cute that she thought that was how she should practice! K is such a sweet and cute girl, just growing up tooo fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment